Thursday, May 9, 2013

 "I Believe..."

       I believe that even though I am only one person, I can change things in the world a little bit at a time. Everyone on the face of this Earth has a view point about the way things should be done or how people should be treated. I have another believe statement that falls under the category of the first one. I believe that everyone should give everyone a chance.
     Now, I am NOT saying that I want to change the world and prevent global warming or something, I'm saying that I want everyone to have a fair chance at being extraordinary. People hold back from standing out for the fear of being rejected, or failing. Being outstanding is such a rare thing, exactly because they are afraid of what the word holds "stand out" no one seems to want their friends to laugh at them and tell them that their idea or dream will never be achieved.
      What does believe mean to me? Well, to me believing doesn't always involve accomplishing your goal, sometimes it means that you find a better version of yourself, or helping someone else find their purpose in life.Inspired day is really a day that focuses on real life, not the academic part of school. As it was mentioned, you won't always use the Roman Empire facts you used, you will use your character building skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment