Thursday, May 16, 2013

School In a "Perfect" World

        Well first, in a "perfect world" I don't really think school would even exist. Since there is school in this perfect world, I can definitely accommodate. Although most kids would rather not go to school, I really don't find it that horrid. All day you are in class with (for the most part) good people. Surely though, I could change several things.

         First, I would have school all online. That way kids could go on vacation, and be sick without having to worry about making up all of the work they missed. It would make everything so much more convenient. I personally know that this would've made my life 110% easier when my family and I drove to Boston, and I had to make up two weeks worth of work. Not only would it make easier for kids, some kids aren't always the most confident here at school, this would allow them to stay home and not deal with anxiety. 
       
         Second,  I would have a Starbucks stand somewhere located in the school. I can always use a good blended white chocolate mocha in the morning. Really though, who doesn't? Plus all profits made at the stand could go to the school, kids could work at it for community service hours. It would be another way for kids to learn responsibility and work on communication with people.
    
         THIS would be my PERFECT SCHOOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment